REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 SEASON IS OPEN.
The steps to register:
- BEFORE REGISTERING BELOW YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING
- Fill out these forms and scan/email them to Ana María Fraticelli at email@example.com. Please fill out these forms even if your child is a non-competitive participant:
- Sign up for USATF membership at their website. Go to the “Membership” button at the top of the page. Because USATF provides our insurance coverage, your child is expected to have a USATF membership even if they are a non-competitive participant. Our club name is Cary Fire and # is 13-1087. If you registered with USATF in the past for Cary Fire but forget your number, check your TeamSnap profile for your membership number.
- Go to the DNPE website to make sure your homeschool is listed. You can’t run the state meet if it isn’t.
- Attire for practice: girls are expected to wear a cover over their sports bras.
- Uniforms for competition
- All runners must wear solid black (no stripes) running shorts
- High school students must use the current “Augusta Accelerate” orange and white uniform we introduced in 2022
- Middle school and younger students may use our current uniform or uniforms from earlier years
- If you register before July 1, you may join our group order for uniforms as part of your registration
- If you register on or after July 1, you can purchase your uniform from our TEAM STORE. You can also get fan shirts there.
- Fees for 2023 are as follows, paid to Ana María Fraticelli by check or Paypal or Venmo:
- $30 for each jersey, plus:
- High school runner $75 before July 1, $150 after
- Non–high school runner $60 before July 1, $120 after
- For non–competitive runners we request a $30 donation before July 1, $60 after
- Fill out the registration form below.