REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 SEASON IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK IN THE SPRING OF 2022 IF YOU’D LIKE TO RUN WITH US NEXT YEAR.
The steps to register:
- Give us your email so we can add you to the Google Group.
- Fill out these forms and scan/email them to the team administrator:
- NCHEAC says a you’ll need to fill out the JR/SR DECLARATION “if a player is less than 17 years old prior August 1st and wanting to be recognized as a Junior, or if a player is less than 18 years old prior August 1st and wanting to be recognized as a Senior.” That form is on the bottom of this page.
- Sign up for USATF membership at their website. Go to the “Membership” button at the top of the page. USATF provides our insurance coverage. Our club name is Cary Fire and # is 13-1087. If you registered with USATF in the past for Cary Fire but forget your number, ask me.
- Go to the DNPE website to make sure your homeschool is listed. You can’t run the state meet if it isn’t.
- If this is your first year, order your uniform at the TEAM STORE. You can also get fan shirts there. Uniforms from previous years are fine to wear.
- Fees for 2021 are $35 per runner paid to Daniel Baker by check or Paypal or Venmo (if interested, let me know).
- Fill out the registration form below.