This is a tentative meet schedule for the 2021 Fall Season. Details still being worked out. Try to arrive one hour early for all meets.
- Aug 17 – 5pm – Cleveland High School (1892 Polenta Rd, Clayton, NC 27520) vs. Cleveland and Garner Home School
- Sept 2 – 4:30pm – New Life Storm (Raleigh, NC) @ 9927 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614 – Middle and High School races.
- Sept 7 – 4pm – Greensboro Gladiators Meet 2021 @ Camp Guilrock, 531 Beville Rd, Reidsville, NC 27320.
- Sep 18 – Adidas Challenge @ Wake Med Soccer Park in Cary – This is a national and highly competitive meet. Public and private schools from all over the east coast. Organizers will place us in one or two of their races. The start times go from early Saturday morning to early afternoon.
- Sept 24 – 7:15pm – Wilson Christian in Wilson, NC – By the Moon’s Light. Racing will be after sunset. Please note: “Flashlights or head-lamps required.”
- Oct 2 – 8am – Dorothea Dix Park Invitational @ Dorothea Dix Big Field (101 Blair Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614). There are several divisions of races. Details of start times TBD.
- Oct 8 – 4pm – NCHEAC State Meet @ Hagan Stone Park (Greensboro, NC) – details still being formalized but this is the current plan
- Oct 28 – 4pm – Run Down on the Farm (Ruhl family property, New Hill, NC) – Running against Greensboro Gladiators and Garner Homeschool
- Nov 6 – 8am – Nationals TN (The Hermitage, Nashville, TN)– Go here for meet information. We typically try and get there in time Friday to run the course once. Racing goes from 7:30am for K-1st grade to about noon for girls varsity. Most stay at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Juliet, TN.